+44 (0) 1306 646461
• A new, ground-breaking, retrofit, intelligent thermostat that works across most types of cooling systems from air-conditioners and chillers to commercial refrigeration.
• For commercial, not domestic use (except in very hot climates where high usage is the norm).
• It significantly improves the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle on cooling systems to reduce energy used.
• We supply and fit using our own qualified and trained electricians ensuring minimal operational interruption and correct installation.
This thermostat reduces energy costs on refrigeration by up to 30% and air-conditioning by up to 40%. It has a typical ROI of 18 months, with low risk and tax efficient finance options available. Leasing costs can be fully funded from savings. It also reduces CO2 emissions so supports your Corporate Social Responsibility plan, with associated PR opportunities. It improves temperature stability as well as client and staff comfort in communal areas. There is also an opportunity to reduce costs and share benefits, within 3rd party partners in any supply chain e.g. food processors, logistics and retailers.
- Non-invasive intelligent thermostat with dual temperature sensors
- Auto-detection of cooling and reverse cycle operation
- Sixteen user selectable operating temperatures
- Built-in audible alarm in the event of a cooling failure (alarms can be silenced or turned off)
- Eco Thermostat App. for monitoring and remote control
- Retrofit solution installed in 2 hours by qualified installer with no disruption
- Local isolation bypass on/off switch
- Up to 40% reduction in electricity use
- Unrivaled energy-saving performance
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Fast Return on Investment
- App. displays kWh/CO2e data and remote switch
- Improved temperature stability
- Improved air quality and comfort assurance
- Zero dripping or icing up
- Reliable high-impact technology
- 24-hour support and a three-year warranty
Defence company achieves 40% energy savings.
The test was set up on two identical wall mounted Mitsubishi Mr. Slim split air con units operating 24 x 7 in an IT comms room. The thermostat was installed on one unit, but not on the other and the electricity consumption monitored using a 3 phase OWL Smart monitor.
The total energy saving during the test period was 40.3%.
Installed in the Aylesbury District Council head quarters.
The unit was trialed on three new Mitsubishi inverter driven air con units cooling a major IT room 24x7. The installation was on two units, as the third unit was programmed by the Trend building management system as a slave back up unit. During the trial the electricity consumption was monitored using a 3 phase OWL Smart monitor.
The total energy saving during the test period was 20%.